Listen to the episode:
How do you use those qualities in yourself that you judge, or that have been painful in your life, and turn them around to be an asset for your business? How do you take the stories from the past and use them to build something powerful that helps other people?
Today on Mindset First, I sit down with Reese Spykerman. Reese helps Ecommerce businesses increase their website sales through design and copy conversion strategies. But the importance of this episode is truly about how you shift some of those things that you’re telling yourself every single day and change them into something that helps you grow. That makes you feel whole, that helps you do something so much bigger in the world. Reese’s honesty and her willingness to share her story are powerful and beautiful.
I’m excited to share this episode with you. And would love to hear where are you still struggling? Where can you use some support to shift your personal stories? So tune in and let me know what you think.
In this episode:
- Owning your personal story as a tool for business growth and expansion. 7:00
- How to begin sharing your story and finding those you can trust. 16:00
- Learning to choose clients that are right for you and your business. 25:30
- Redefining your weaknesses as your sources of strength. 31:00
- Honoring yourself by setting boundaries with clients. 38:00
Where to find Reese:
Click here to download the transcript for this episode.