The Mindset Coach to Help Your Audience Achieve Big Things.
So Attendees Don’t Just Learn. They Implement.
When it comes to mindset—and speaking about mindset—Linda Perry is one of a kind. Her approach is practical, thought-provoking, and engaging. Audiences respond to that. We’ve had Linda present to our groups multiple times and we’ll do it again because when it comes to the critically important topic of mindset, no one else does it quite like her.
To request a copy of the full video, please fill out the contact form below.
Your attendees are ready for a breakthrough.
Let’s give it to them.
Every attendee who signs up and makes it to your event is excited and ready to learn. But are they ready to take action?
The truth is all the best speakers in the world won’t get your people results if they are coming to your event with every single one of their mental blocks in tow.
(Which they are.)
You know what I’m talking about. Going to a conference, taking notes like a mad man (or woman), and then going home and not doing a darn thing with any of it except feel bad a few months down the road.
You don’t want that for your people. You want them to feel like your event is what sparked REAL change in their entrepreneurial journey.
That’s where I come in.
Hi. I’m Linda Perry and I show entrepreneurs how mindset can single-handedly change their business.
As a Master Mindset Coach, I don’t talk about how to use the latest tech, marketing strategy, or branding trend.
I offer dynamic lessons and tools that your audience can use right away to unleash your success. I address the mindset stories we tell ourselves that hold us back from
- going after our goals
- taking real action on what we learn at conferences (I actually love going first at a conference to set the tone!)
- achieving those wild, out-there goals we all secretly have (but won’t admit)
Keynotes and Workshops That Create Progress
Stories that Steal Your Success (and how to rewrite the narrative)
Perfect For: online entrepreneurs, marketers, small business owners, creative entrepreneurs and people in corporate or sales trying to reach the next level
- Identify your mindset blocks
- Separate fact from fiction inside your head so you can change your stories and start to move forward
- Uncover and shift your beliefs around your mindset blocks
- Determine the opportunities to change your mindset
Build a Better Success Map
Perfect For: creative entrepreneurs, small business owners, new freelancers
- Understand the psychology behind a real vision and how it can help change your life and business so you get exactly what you want
- Learn how to access your vision despite any mindset blocks you may have
- Breakdown the 4-Step Success Map Process
- Create action steps that course-correct what you’re currently doing in order to move closer to your goals
The Unbreakable Marriage: Mindset & Strategy
Perfect for: small business owners, entrepreneurs, creative entrepreneurs, marketers, freelancers, corporate leaders and sales teams.
- How your mindset stops you from tuning into the signals that drive greater success.
- Why reducing the noise in your head will help you improve your business strategies
- Understanding how these same fears, doubts and beliefs are impacting your customer (and the strategies you can use to create buy in)
- How to use a Mindset First ™ approach to generate leads and revenue.
I’ve had the pleasure to have Linda on my podcast, as well as a guest expert, teaching my private program students about money mindset and how to overcome the money-blocks that are keeping us from growing big. Many of my students had doubts about raising their prices, seeing their value and having money conversations with clients. But none could understand why they felt this way. Linda broke down these “hard to grasp” concepts in a very simple, understandable way and every single student had a breakthrough moment! Linda’s energy and heart make you want to listen to her non-stop and open up in the most authentic, raw ways. Thank you so much for your wisdom!
Linda is an incredibly gifted speaker. One of those rare talents who delivers expertise with warmth and relatability, making it easy for those who listen to immediately connect with her and her message. While speaking at my virtual summit, she made a very complex topic – developing a mindset to overcome fear – easy to understand. She also tied her main points effortlessly to the unique characteristics of our specific audience. My goal for the event was to have coaches deliver high-impact messages that could help women overcome difficult times through inspiring and relevant content, and Linda’s thoughtful intervention really delivered tremendous value and practical steps that our audience will certainly carry with them for life. Having an opportunity to hear Linda speak is not something one should miss out on.
A little bit more about me. . .
I was your classic check-the-box kinda gal who believed that once you ticked off all the boxes, success would be guaranteed.
- Graduated law school with honors
- Got married to the “right” guy and had two kids by 32
- Became a Federal Criminal Defense attorney trying cases all around the United States
It was all supposed to be perfect. But it wasn’t.
I was miserable, terrified people would find out I was a fraud- worse yet- I kept bumping up against the same limitations- so that the success I wanted always remained out of reach.
Sound a little too familiar? (or sound just like your attendees?)
Well, instead of hoping that the things I was doing would bring me success, I discovered a coach who showed me how to build the confidence and courage I needed to stand out and own my true value.
To stop what I was doing and go after what I really wanted.
And that’s what I can do for your event’s people.
Whether your people want to:
- Bust through a money ceiling
- Start a new career
- Finally stop self-sabotaging
- Step up as leaders
My key notes and workshops can get them there.
And the best part? I make this mindset stuff fun and engaging.
I take away the scary that comes with this type of thing and leave just the thrill
And oh. . . I’m cool under pressure, even when things fall down around me. 🙂
(hit play below)
Want more information or schedule me for an event?
Fill out the form below and let’s speak!