Listen to the episode:
Is your negative and worrying mindset in charge of growing your business? As service owners, our job is to anticipate the needs of others and even help people find their own path to grow their business. But that doesn’t mean we’re always consciously in charge of the growth of our own business in a way that makes sense.
This week on the Mindset First Podcast, I explore the sneaky ways that your mindset keeps taking you back to these situations where you’re stuck. Where you take clients that don’t align with your business vision, that keeps you from investing in ways that you need to grow, and that just leaves you feeling so frustrated.
This episode is really for anyone who knows they have mindset traps that are holding them back, but aren’t really sure of all the ways their mindset keeps leading them back to self-sabotage and unhealthy patterns when it comes to growing a business. This is for anyone who is ready to come to terms with the fact that it’s mindset that is keeping you from getting to where you want. It’s what’s holding you down and you’re ready to start digging out. So let’s kick back, talk a little bit about this, and I hope you enjoy this episode.
Use the following questions to guide your thinking:
- What mindset got me to this point? How are they serving me now? How are they not serving me?
- What is the mindset that will get me to the next level? Which ones must I leave behind?
- What is one mindset that is TRULY getting in the way of me moving forward?
In this episode:
- Identifying your negative mindset. 3:20
- What are mindset traps and how do they show up in your business? 5:00
- How mindset impacts your business decisions and direction. 7:20
- Valuing your own worth and time. 9:25
- The ROI of focusing on your mindset. 12:40
- When is the right time to work on your mindset? 13:55
- Getting stuck in the role of the victim. 15:00
- Questions to answer today. 18:00
- What September holds for the Mindset First Podcast. 21:30
References from this episode:
Click here to download the transcript from this episode.