Listen to the Episode:
Today’s episode is all about how we can become even more visible in our business (and stand out). Video Expert, Tracy Phillips is someone I’ve had the pleasure to work with on a consistent basis who has playfully been dubbed the Queen of the Testimagical. She’s worked with some amazing business leaders, such as Nancy Levin, Ashley Turner, Jeff Walker, and Colette Baron-Reid by helping them shine on video. She’s also been nominated for an Emmy and is a good friend. Video coach and expert, Tracy Phillips.
During this conversation, we talk about how to really get more visible in your business and use video to connect with your audience. We talk about some of the mindset blocks that get in your way and how you can better prepare to dive into video.
Tune in and let’s get visible.
“We need to take imperfect action. Otherwise you’re stuck in perfect inaction.” Tracy Phillips
In this episode we talk about:
- Why Tracy made the critical switch from behind–the–camera production to on-camera personality. 1:00
- Why is it so important to be visible and on video these days? 3:50
- Why is it so difficult to overcome your mindset blocks around video? The stories you’re telling yourself that keep you from showing up. 10:45
- The importance of feedback and where to seek it within your support network. 22:00
- How to structure your videos and feel comfortable in your own skin. 25:00
- Real results: the before and after. How does showing up on video impact your business? 30:00
- The power of testimagicals and how they can help your business. 33:00
Where to find Tracy:
References from today’s episode:
- Donald Miller – Storybrand One Liner Exercise